We put our music in your hands, and sometimes you are full of surprises.
Why do these things seem like a good idea? WHY WHY WHY?
1. Playing your harmonica during songs you love
2. Smoking. Smoking a lot during soundcheck in a non smoking venue
3. 3 monitors set up for the singer and one for the rest of the band
4. Use microphones that smell like a sunken ship
5. Working out feedbacks & frequencies in the room while the band is on stage ready for sound check
6. Turn up solos & song sections when the musicians are trying to be dynamic
7. Taking 2 hours to dial in a guitar, piano and vocal
8. Riding all the faders all night long, when we were happy at song 1
9. Playing the music from my CDs before the concert starts
10. Telling my Taylor guitar, it's your fault for 'feeding back'!